onsdag 30 januari 2013

The Training of Nikki Darling, Day One

The Training of Nikki Darling, Day One


I The interview: Humiliating dildo handjob in shower room. Her nice dress is cut off. She is put into chains and a large bucket is filled with cold water. She is told the rules of the game: I am going to ask you some questions. When I hear what I want to hear, you get the flogger. When I do not hear what I want to her, it gets the bucket.She is drilled on what she is, what she wants, and what am I to do with her for 4 days. She needs a hint. We bargin, and she ends up held underwater, screaming.II The Reward: - assess her reactions to being hit.She is tied up, pussy open, she likes pussy slaping - so a flogger will be better. She squirms and yelps like a farm animal while taking 50 whacks to the pussy. This must change.III Dance: - assess dance skills.She is a dancer, so dance. It is awkward. Must work on this.IV the Fuck Block: - assess cowgirl strengthThe girls do the work. She bounces on the fuckblock like a cowgirl for 20 minutes, while I crop her thighs, mostly.V the Crop:she feared the crop at the beginning, and here she is orgasming all over it. Kiss the crop.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL VIDEOS

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar